TAKING CARE OF YOUR OWN
State statutes require all employers to provide coverage to employees injured in the workplace.
- Do you have at least one employee?
- Do you lease employees from or to other organizations?
- Do you have individuals paid by 1099?
- Do you use volunteers?
- Do you have employees traveling between states?
- Do you have employees performing work at locations other than your premises?
- Do you want to provide coverage for your owners?
All the above scenarios can impact the type of insurance coverage or risk transfer needed to comply with state requirements. Buckner Client Advisors are experienced in dealing with the issues listed and will assist you in meeting legal obligations.