Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some examples of the types of insurance we provide:

Q. Does my policy have towing and rental reimbursement?

A. We can endorse this coverage to your policy for a minimal fee.

Q. Is earthquake and flood included on my Homeowners Policy?

A. Earthquake can be endorsed for a premium, but flood is a separate policy.

Q. Does my auto policy extend to a rental vehicle?

A. A policy that carries comprehensive and collision will extend to a private passenger rental vehicle, but is subject to the same deductibles and does not cover time out of rental pool or a gap in coverage for a totaled vehicle.

Q. When should I add my teenager and what qualifies them for a good student discount?

A. When your teenager has received his or her drivers license they should be added and if they have a 3.0 or greater with 12 credit hours of school. Because of The Buckner Company’s ability to work with many different insurance agencies, we can cover just about anything you want to insure.

Interested in learning more? Call our Personal Lines department at 801.937.6701 or e-mail

© 2012 The Buckner Company   |   |   All rights reserved.
6550 S. Millrock Drive, Suite 300   |   Salt Lake City, Utah 84121   |   801.937.6700

Contact Us
News & Events
Trucking Certificates
Privacy & Security Employee Email Login